Roads in France
The construction and maintenance of road infrastructure is Colas' longstanding core business. This business provides revenue of 4.8 billion euros in Mainland France, and is performed via six regional subsidiaries:
- Colas Île-de-France Normandie
- Colas Nord-Est
- Colas Rhône-Alpes Auvergne
- Colas Midi-Méditerranée
- Colas Sud-Ouest
- Colas Centre-Ouest
To find a profit center in France, click here
A leader in the construction of road infrastructure in France
With a close-knit network comprising 280 local profit centers across the country, Colas also puts its expertise at the service of urban planning, making for better city living and preserving historical monuments and landscapes: planning squares and pedestrian-only areas, creating bike paths, tramway lines and reserved lane public transport.
Its skills are also widely renowned in the fields of civil engineering, deconstruction, safety, road signaling and building:
- Civil engineering: Across the country, Colas Civil Engineering performs complex projects: engineering structures, underground works, drainage, building rehabilitation, industrial and commercial structures.
- Deconstruction: Demolition, cleaning, asbestos removal, concrete cutting, dismantling and circular economy, Premys is today’s leader in deconstruction in France, comprising 11 profit centers throughout the country.
- Safety and Signaling: Aximum, a subsidiary of the Colas Group, is a global operator of safe mobility, able to secure, signal and regulate flows. To learn more, click here
- Building: Colas Bâtiment specializes in new construction, major renovation projects and work on occupied buildings: converting office buildings into housing, maintenance of property, structural reinforcement, etc.
Expertise at the service of private individuals: Colas & Vous
Through its network of local Colas & Vous agencies, Colas puts its know-how at the service of private individuals for foot paths, driveways, courtyards, terraces, and more. To learn more, click here