Digital accessibility means that a website, computer or software can be accessed by all, including senior citizens or disable persons with functional limitations.
Colas is committed to supporting this drive, and agrees to provide a website that is accessible and compliant with Simple-A WCAG 2.0 international standards on computers and tablets.
An accessible site benefits all users.
Compatibility with browsers
This site has been designed in compliance with the website standards defined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), in particular the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines defined by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI). This website is compatible with all recent browsers that support HTML 4.01 and CSS 2 techniques. It also complies with the XHTML and CSS vocabulary and grammar recommended by the W3C.
Therefore, it will offer optimum performance with more recent browsers all the while continuing to be accessible to older browsers.
We recommend the use of the browsers below:
- On Mac.OS.X (Macintosh operating system 10): Safari, Mozilla Firefox
- On Windows: Mozilla Firefox 40.0.3, Internet Explorer 11, Chrome 45.0.2454.99
You will find the following browsing elements on all the pages of the website:
- the Colas logo takes you back to the home page from any page on the website
- the main menu contains links for accessing the main content,
- the internal menu is specific to each section or internal page of the website. It is located before the main content and after the menu
- a search engine, placed in the header of each page, provides users with search facilities for the entire website
- the site map gives an overall representation of all the website’s sections and subsections. It is available in the form of a link at the bottom of each page
- priority links at the bottom of each page: Accessibility, RSS, Contact, Site Map, Disclaimer
- direct access to videos, newsfeeds and investors, as well as job offers (in particular via social networks)
- keyboard navigation: use the “Up” and “Down” arrows to move the scroll box, the tabulation key for browsing from link to link, and the “Enter” key to follow an active link
Colas is committed to make its website accessible according to the article 47 of the law n° 2005-102 of 11 february 2005.
In the ongoing process of RGAA 4.0 compliance, Colas is carrying out the multiannual scheme with its detailed accessibility strategy and actions.
Accessibility statement supplies on Colas Web site.
colas.com does partially meet level AA of RGAA 4.0 standards.
Accessibility testing has been carried out by Ipedis , reached the score of 67%.
- 46 criteria respected
- 23 criteria failed
- 37 criteria not-applicable
NON ACCESSIBLE CONTENT
Contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons:
Write down the list of elements that do not meet RGAA level AA:
- Main Menu
- Several color contrast on text are insufficient
- Several links are non-explicit on their destination
- Flow module
- Several title hierarchy
- HTML charts
- Dropdown list
- Several informatives and decorative images
Exemption for disproportionate burden
Due to the extra cost caused by the number of documents in Colas Corporate web site, Colas is committed to make its most important document e-accessible.
Content not subject to the accessibility Act
No content has been identified exempt from the accessibility Act.
ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT PRODUCTION
This statement has been issued on 2020/07/15.
Technologies used to build this web site:
The testing has been performed using a combination of user agent and screen reader as the following:
- Google Chrome
Accessibility check up has been performed using the following tools:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- IBM Accessibility
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
Audited RGAA 4.0 pages:
- Colas Homepage
- Key Figures
- Indicators and certifications
- Non-Financial performance statement
- Scientific meetings
- Our jobs
- Site manager
- Our vacancies
- Financial Agenda
- Press releases
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you have any trouble operating this website, please do not hesitate to contact us at : email@example.com
The described procedure shall be used in the following case:
If you reported any accessibility violation to the webmaster that prevents you from accessing content or one of the services on the website, and you have not obtained a satisfactory answer:
Send a message to Défenseur des droits
Contact the representative of the Défenseur des droits dans votre région
Send a mail to (free of charges, do not put a post stamp) “Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07"