Colas undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to Colas website.
The Colas site is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the average compliance rate is 72.31%:
• 47 compliant criteria
• 18 non-compliant criteria
• 41 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Decorative images are not ignored by the screen reader.
- Information-carrying images do not have a relevant textual alternative.
- The contrast between the background color and the texts of some interface components is not sufficient.
- The video on the general assembly page does not have a textual transcription or audio description.
- The video on the general assembly page does not have subtitles.
- Line headers are not correctly declared on the Financial Information page
- Some button labels and links are not explicit.
- Interactive components are not implemented in an accessible way (drop-down list, carousel, modal window).
- The search result is not vocalized at the end of the search
- The source code is not always valid.
- Texts become unreadable when zoomed to 200%.
- Some texts are no longer readable when the text spacing properties are increased.
- Some input fields, the search bar does not have a label.
- The page zones are not correctly defined.
- The tab order is not always consistent.
- The focus is in the background when the modal window is open
- PDF documents are not accessible
- The video on the home page is not controllable by the user.
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
A reCAPTCHA is present but is not subject to the accessibility requirement, as it is external content.
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access a content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or obtain the content in another form.
Contact the Colas communications department at the following e-mail address: email@example.com